We dry using dry air directed to the right places:
A perfect interaction of air conditioning and air routeing provides the best drying result possible.
(1) Airgenex® dehumidification technology / drier interface - Humid air is extracted from the drying chamber and passed to the dehumidification module.
(2) The precooler lowers the air temperature. This largely reduces the power consumption of the compressor.
(3) The moisture precipitates on the air cooler fins, and the condensate water leaves the system through the condensate collector and the condensate drain.
(4) The cooled, dehumidified air is preheated, with no energy input.
(5) The air heater raises the air temperature to the level required for the process.
(6)The process air fan provides the required air circulation between the Airgenex® dehumidification technology and the drying chamber.
(7) The dried, unsaturated air is now returned to the drying chamber.
The loop is thus closed.