A perfect combination of air conditioning and air routeing ensures efficient and quality drying results.
(1) Drymex®dehumidification module / drying container interface - Humid air is extracted from the drying chamber and passed to the dehumidification module.
(2) Moisture precipitates on the air cooler fins, and the condensate water leaves the system through the condensate collector and the condensate drain.
(3) The air heater raises the air temperature to the level required for the process.
(4) The process air fan provides the required air circulation between the Drymex® dehumidification module and the drying chamber.
(5) The dried, unsaturated air is now returned to the drying chamber.
The loop is thus closed.